28 Rue des Lilas
Kirkland, QC H9J 4A7
Microscopy / Spectroscopy Systems Sales North America
To further strengthen our sales team in North America, we are looking for a dynamic and energetic sales colleague to start immediately on a full-time basis. The position is based in Montreal, Canada at our partner OEC.
Your key challenges and responsibilities:
- Exclusively sell PicoQuant’ s time-resolved fluorescence microscopy and spectroscopy products. Includes customer visits, “Lunch & Learn” at key research institutions and Universities.
- Technical and application advice in the field of time-resolved microscopy and spectroscopy.
- Identify new products from other manufactures that complement PicoQuant’s products which can be offered to our established customer base.
- Presentation of our products at conferences, workshops and trade shows.
Who you are:
- University degree in physical chemistry, physics, biophysics or biology.
- Several years of experience, ideally dealing with customers in support or sales capacity, or in a product management role.
- General understanding of spectroscopy and microscopy. Experience with lasers and/or detectors will also be considered.
- Knowledge in the field of time-resolved fluorescence, FLIM, FRET or FCS will be ideal.
- Will be able to travel throughout North America. Estimate travel will be 15% to 25% of the time.
We offer you an independent, challenging and extremely varied job at an internationally operating technology company in a science-oriented environment. Our individual training helps you to develop a broad technical and communication skillset. You will be working in a home office with a seasoned professional who will guide you and help develop your skills for promoting new and technologically advanced products to academic professionals. For the right individual, this will be an amazing opportunity for professional development, and it will also be financially rewarding.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your detailed application documents via e-mail to Nick Bertone, firstname.lastname@example.org